Now that I am back at the hospital, there is no more leaving until my boys are with me. The protein in my urine is still up but so far, in a manner not too drastic. This means, they will not induce me today (or tomorrow!). But, the latest date the doctors gave me is Friday. For them, there should be a good balance between the growth of my twins and ensuring my kidneys are not over-working. By Friday, we’ll reach 36th week and so it is a good achievement for the boys! 

I am currently researching on ways to encourage natural labor. Somehow, I am hoping they will decide to come out on their own rather than be induced. 

Advertisements